Lot Attendants - Forklift Operators
DUTIES: LOT ATTENDANT
- Basic facility maintenance and grounds keeping.
- Assisting customers, office personnel, and other attendants.
- Able to work and handle tasks independently.
- Minimal car knowledge
- Must have a clean and current driver license with printout.
- Able to drive standard as well as manual.
- Must pass a background and pre-employment drug screen.
DUTIES: FORKLIFT OPERATORS (MUST HAVE PRIOR FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE)
- Valid NV driver license with DMV printout.
- Able to follow tasks and directions.
- Works independently with little supervision.
- Responsible for checking in vehicles, digital imaging and accurate documenting of vehicles.
- Moderate vehicle knowledge.
- Specialized skills in operating various forms of heavy equipment are a plus
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Advancement available to tow driver.
These are full time positions.
Profit Sharing Plan, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation Pay benefits offered after probationary period.
Print a 'YARD' application from our website and submit via email to email@example.com OR Bring the completed application to HR Department at 1400 A St,3rd Floor, Las Vegas, NV. M-F 8am to 4pm