Administrative Assistant - Mechanical Repair office
- Answer telephone calls in an efficient, professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Learn computer software and adapt to new technology.
- High school diploma and/or GED required.
- Automotive industry work experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Create and maintain departmental files both electronic and paper (when necessary).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) when dealing with company/client relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Seeking self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and follow through on all tasks
- Data entry, document scanning and printing
All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing to include a background check and drug screen.
If you are the person to join our team you may either:
1) Print the “OFFICE” application from our website: ewingbros.com, complete with resume and email to email@example.com.
2) Walk-in applicants are also welcome! We are located at 1400 A Street, Las Vegas, NV 89106.