Ewing Bros. is staffed by many loyal and long time employees but occasionally we have positions to fill as we continue to grow. Some of those positions include:
- Tow truck drivers, both light and heavy duty
- Administrative and clerical staff
- Lot and yard personnel
- Trained mechanics, both light and heavy duty
- Certified Auto/Body and collision repair specialists
- Auto and heavy truck painters
Ewing Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work place. All applicants are required to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen and are subject to random testing. We demand the best and a thorough background investigation will be conducted prior to any offer of employment. All applicants interested in a driving position must possess a valid Nevada drivers license and have a clean driving record. Applications for driving positions must be accompanied by a current Nevada DMV print-out verifying your record.
Employment benefits with Ewing Bros.
- Full time positions
- Flexible hours and shifts
- Earn while you learn program
- Excellent health care package
- Profit sharing
- Professional environment
If you want to work with the best in the business and you possess drive and dedication, then consider a career with Ewing Bros. Our online application may be submitted to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail, by fax, or in person on the third floor of our business office located at 1400 A Street, Las Vegas, Nevada.